Check-in is from 4 pm – 10 pm. If you are unable to check-in by 10 pm, please contact us on your day of arrival to prevent cancellation of your reservation at 10 pm.
Check-out time is 11 am.
Any requests for early check-in or late check-out must be made with the front desk and are not guaranteed.
Must be 21 or older to check in.
Credit cards taken at check-in will authorize for the room and tax, plus a deposit unless otherwise noted.
The deposit is $50 per night. (Two nights would authorize $100 on your card.)
- FireKeepers Casino Hotel will drop authorization of unused funds within 24 hours of check-out.
- Your banking institution can hold the authorization for up to 10 days and your card will not be charged. Cash deposits are $100 per night.
- Third party authorization forms are available at the front desk for guests who are having another person pay for their hotel stay and/or deposit.
The name on the reservation must match the name on the credit card and identification at check-in or be a named guest of the registered room.
All guests staying in the hotel must be registered on the reservation.
No outside alcoholic beverages are allowed.
Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times, including but not limited to: Guest Sleeping Rooms, Event Center, Pool, Lobby, Meeting Rooms, etc.
No one under the age of 21 is allowed anywhere on the Gaming Floor or in the restaurants accessible only through the gaming floor.
No firearms are allowed on property.
Wheelchairs are available on a first come, first served basis. A driver’s license must be presented in exchange for the wheelchair.
- Double-Queen room: four persons. Rollaway beds are not allowed due to space restrictions per fire code.
- King room: three persons. Only one rollaway bed allowed per King room.
- 1st Notice: warning.
- 2nd Notice: only registered guests allowed in the room.
- 3rd Notice: eviction from hotel.