GUARANTEED PRIZE POOL OF OVER $100,000
Top 90 players with the most accumulated points will qualify for over $100,000 in the 2022 Tournament of Champions competition.
$10,000 Quarterly Tournaments
First Place and Second place finishers will receive $1,600 in CASH and a seat in the $60,000 Grand Finale Event
Saturday, July 9, 2022 • 2 PM
Qualify April 1, 2022 – June 30, 2022
Saturday, October 8, 2022 • 2 PM
Qualify July 1, 2022 – September 30, 2022
Saturday, January 7, 2023 • 2 PM
Qualify October 1, 2022 – December 31, 2022
$60,000 Grand Finale Event
First Place $20,000 Minimum Guaranteed
Saturday, January 21, 2023 • 2 PM
Qualify January 1, 2022 – December 31, 2022
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
Must be a Red Hot Rewards Club member – membership is free.
• Tournament of Champions (TOC) is a point system competition in which tournament players accumulate points when placing in any regularly scheduled poker tournament. Points will be calculated based on the number of entries, amount of the entry fee and place finished. The total number of players eligible to receive points will be based on
the number of pay outs for each tournament. TOC points are calculated as follows:
total number of entrants multiplied by the amount of the buy-in; divided by the pay out
position plus 1.
• Each tournament will fall into a pre-determined group based on buy-in amount. Each
group will have a maximum number of players eligible to advance to the quarterly and
Grand Finale event. A total of ninety (90) players will be eligible to play in each quarterly
No Limit Texas Hold’em event.
• A total of 30 players with the highest accumulated TOC points will play in the
quarterly tournament based on a tournament buy-in of up to $55.
• A total of 30 players with the highest accumulated TOC points will play in the quarterly tournament based on a tournament buy-in from $60 up to $95.
• A total of 30 players with the highest accumulated TOC points will play in the quarterly tournament based on a tournament buy-in from $100 up to $250.
• Quarterly Tournaments: $10,000 guaranteed prize pool; 1st and 2nd place will receive
$1,600 in CASH and a TOC Grand Finale seat on January 21, 2023.
• Grand Finale Event will have a $60,000 guaranteed prize pool; 1st place prize of $20,000.
• Participation constitutes player’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of
the Tournament of Champions promotion.
• 5% of the player prize pool of all regularly scheduled tournaments will be withheld to
fund the (TOC) promotion.
• Management will post a weekly update of each leaderboard group. Quarterly events will
not award leaderboard points.
• Players may qualify and win multiple quarterly tournaments; one seat per player awarded for the Tournament of Champions Grand Finale.
• Any player that qualifies in more than one group will retain their highest rank within the
group. Their name will be removed from the other group(s) to allow for another player to move into a qualifying position.
• TOC seats are not transferable.
• Any qualified player who has not taken a hand by the start of the second level will be considered a “no show.” These participants will not have the opportunity to participate
in the event.
• Must be 21 years of age and provide one of the following current forms of identification:
valid driver’s license, government photo ID, military photo ID, passport, state issued ID or NHBP Tribal ID. In the event the photo ID does not have the patron’s address, the
following must be provided for verification: current pay stub or current utility bill. In the event the patron’s ID does not have a picture but has the patron’s current address; the patron must provide one of the following for verification: military photo ID, passport or
government photo ID.
• FireKeepers Casino Hotel licensed employees are not eligible.
• Each winner is responsible for paying any and all taxes on any prizes won and must authorize the deduction of taxes if any.
• FireKeepers Casino Hotel reserves the right to deny participants, change, modify or
cancel promotion without notice.
• NHBP Tribal Council and Gaming Commission members are ineligible to participate in
any promotion or contest.
• Any dispute in this contest must be directed to the NHBP Gaming Commission for a
• Management reserves all rights.