FireKeepers offers comprehensive medical coverage with a broad provider network, as well as a dental plan and a vision plan as well as life insurance. Other benefits include a corporate discount, onsite clinic and Team Member Dining Room. Below you will find a short list of some of our excellent benefits.
- Comprehensive medical coverage with a broad provider network.
- FireKeepers Casino Hotel offers Team Members benefits that include medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance programs. These benefits are available to full-time (working 30 or more hours per week on a regular basis), salaried and hourly team members at the 90th day of employment. At that time you may also elect coverage for your dependents including:
- Your spouse: provided if your spouse is not employed, or if your spouse is employed and their employer does not offer benefits or if the spouse is self-employed.
- Your children up to age 26 (coverage ends at the end of the month of which they turn 26).
HEALTH SAVINGS ACCOUNT (HSA) SPENDING PLAN:
Optional pre-tax accounts that provide opportunities to set aside money to pay for certain healthcare expenses.
- Features in-network and out-of-network benefit options.
- Delta Dental provides the advantages of two of the nation’s largest networks of participating dentists.
- Optional coverage that offers significant benefits.
- FireKeepers Casino Hotel Team Members receive the highest level of care, including an annual vision exam. Plus, when you see a VSP provider, you’ll get the most out of your benefit, have lower out-of-pocket costs, and your satisfaction is guaranteed.
- Company-provided term life insurance.
- Additional voluntary life insurance and, if desired, supplemental life insurance for spouse and children.
- FireKeepers offers a generous paid time off plan, based on length of service and employment status.
- Full time Team Members do not have to use their PTO for funerals or jury duty. FireKeepers Casino Hotel provides paid leave for these events.
- Team Members may receive up to three (3) paid days off to attend to funeral and personal matters surrounding the death of the following family members:
- Spouse, child, parents, sibling, grandparent, grandchild.
Team Members can earn up to a 6% wage increase annually, based on their individual performance.
Team Members are eligible to utilize our pick up service at a reduced rate for their dry cleaning needs.
Several local businesses participate in offering discounts to Team Members discounts are also enjoyed in-house in the restaurants and gift shop, rooms in the hotel, at the box office and at the Pit Stop.
A potential bonus may be paid out to all eligible Team Members based on the property’s overall performance versus budgeted goals.
Non-exempt Team Members are eligible for Holiday Pay, which is calculated at their normal hourly rate plus half. The following holidays are eligible for Holiday Pay:
- Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, Nottawaseppi Huron Band of Potawatomi Federal recognition Day (December 9th), Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New and, Year’s Eve.
Keeper of the Month, Quarter, perfect attendance, secret shopper scoring and Winning with WEEA programs celebrate and inspire Team Members actions and contributions.
Provides for savings through pre-tax payroll deductions with a Company Match and offering a wide range of investment options.
Convenient, easy access to medical care on the FireKeepers campus.
Provides nutritional “hot” and “cold” culinary selections daily. For a nominal fee.
We believe in promoting from within. The internal transfer process provides a great avenue to learn the casino business and flourish within the company.