FIREKEEPERS CASINO HOTEL GUEST PROTECTION UPDATE(Battle Creek, MI) March 13, 2020 –
FireKeepers Casino Hotel advises that the Larry The Cable Guy concert, set for tonight in the FireKeepers Casino Event Center, has been postponed. We do not have a reschedule date at this time and will update when it is available. We apologize for any inconveniences and hope you will be able to join us soon to Get Your Vegas On!(Battle Creek, MI) March 11, 2020 –
As valued guests of FireKeepers Casino Hotel, we are sure you have questions regarding the COVID-19/coronavirus situation and what steps we have taken to protect you as well as the safety of our team members. We are closely monitoring the situation and working hard to do everything we can to be current with the latest health information.
- Over the past couple of weeks, we have installed additional hand sanitizing stations at key touchpoints around the casino. In our Four Diamond hotel, we are frequently wiping door handles, elevator buttons, and common areas.
- We have reviewed the cleaning and sanitizing products in use around the property to ensure that they are appropriate to treat surfaces within the casino.
- We have increased the frequency with which we wipe down and clean slot machines, kiosks, ATMs, and other high touch points.
- Mijem Buffet food process is changing in order to reduce potential exposure pathways. Guests will no longer serve themselves or touch serving utensils. We will have staff at all stations who will serve portions as requested by guests. To provide this additional staff in Mijem, we will be temporarily closing Chi Mon-ee’s.
- The air filtration/circulation system in our casino utilizes 100% outside air. We do not recirculate air through our systems. Approximately every seven minutes, all air is replaced with fresh air.
This is a rapidly changing process and our Executive Team is working closely with local/state safety and health agencies, in order to have access to the most current information and guidance from the U.S. Center for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) and will adjust operations while aligning with recommended public health guidelines.
We also want you to have assurance that that you can book your hotel stay with confidence and are taking the necessary steps to give you that confidence. If, however, you need to modify your travel hotel plans, no cancellation fees will be issued.
Thanks as always for your continued loyalty. We look forward to seeing you again soon.Kathy George CEO FireKeepers Casino Hotel