Yellow Tomato Bisque
This delicious dish is perfect for summer, served hot or cold.
Yields two quarts at 8 oz. servings.
You’ll need:12 Roasted Tomatoes
2 Sweet Onions
2 Cups of White Wine
2 Cups of Clam Juice
1 Cup of Chicken Stock
½ Cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
12 Sprigs of fresh Thyme
4 Bay Leaves
1/8 Cup White Peppercorn
3 Garlic Cloves Split
1. Sweat onions in butter fat until translucent
2. Add roasted yellow tomatoes and all liquids
3. Wrap thyme, bay leaves, and peppercorns in cheese cloth
4. Add sachet to pot and simmer for 30 minutes
5. Remove sachet and puree until smooth
6. Push sauce through the china cap (small holes)
7. Season with salt and pepper to taste
When you've completed your tasty treat, share your photos with us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook using #FireKeepers!